There’s never a good time for a mechanical or electrical fault to occur, which is why we have chosen the leading warranty provider to protect you against unexpected repair costs, and is designed to get you back on the road quickly and easily in the event of an unforeseen problem.
Here are just a few reasons why we have chosen Car Care Plan's product, AutoTrust Warranty to look after our customers.
Car Care Plan works with over 20 leading manufacturers including Nissan, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Skoda, Kia, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Vauxhall and many more, providing them with tailored warranty solutions.
Based in Yorkshire, Car Care Plan has led the market for Warranty, GAP and associated products for 40 years. Established in 1976 they have grown by continually developing their products and services to meet the needs of the motorist.
Car Care Plan were voted Automotive Management’s Reader Recommended warranty provider for the third successive year by UK dealers and their customer satisfaction scores consistently rate above 85% across all products. Car Care Plan manages a quarter of a million claims a year – 5,000 a week – and customer satisfaction has never been better.
• Covers the majority of major mechanical and electrical components against
breakdown or failure.
• Protects against the costs of replacing parts and the labour to fit them.
• Includes wear and tear cover for covered components.
• No limit to the number of repairs you can claim for.
• Temporary vehicle replacement whilst warranty repairs take place.
• Up to 60 days warranty cover whilst on the continent.
• Warranty available for up to 24 months.
• Transferrable where vehicle sold privately.
• For vehicles up to ten years old and 100,000 miles at the point of sale.